Arthur Murray Youth
All loving parents wish to provide the best of everything to their children.
To help with that, Arthur Murray Dance Centers invite you to introduce art and culture to your child through ballroom dancing. There is no better gift than the gift of self-confidence and self-assurance as your child travels through life.
Through the art of ballroom dancing, the little girl grows into a beautiful lady, who is self-assured and carries herself with grace. The boy becomes acquainted with social skills, and turns into a confident and courageous gentleman.
Our professional instructors will introduce your children to:
- American Style Ballroom
- American Style Rhythm
- International Standard
- International Latin
- Cha Cha
- and more…
- What a great place for couples to learn to dance and learn to enjoy dance.John DeGirolamoFacebook
- It is a wonderful dancing experience. The instructors are very knowledgeable and professional. The lessons are always fun. You will certainly be glad you took lessons from this studio.Mike CorbinFacebook
- WOW, taking dance lessons is such a fun way to reconnect with your loved one while having a blast and burning calories! My husband and I really enjoy our lessons and the special time it gives us away from the every day grind to connect with each other. Plus there is a lot of giggling and poking fun at one other too! Highly recommend for couples looking to have fun!!Tanya CieloFacebook
- My first time at this studio.....visiting from New York City and I was able to get my salsa fix here last night. I was dancing non stop with all the friendly ladies. Five thumbs up!!!Raul MarquezFacebook
- I had never taken dance lessons before and was a little nervous. However, from the moment I walked in the door I was welcomed with open arms! The entire staff has such a great energy about them and their passion for dancing shows! I will never take lessons anywhere else!!!Kim SpencerFacebook
- Michelle Barry and her team at Arthur Murray are as good as it gets! I highly recommend!Kory JohnsonFacebook