Dance your way into a healthy relationship!
The benefits of ballroom dancing are easy to realize. Fun, exercise and meeting people are natural outcomes of social dancing. Dancing opens doors at social events and private functions.
People of all ages can learn to dance. Students from 18 to 80 have learned to dance in a fun and easy way using the World Famous Arthur Murray® teaching method.
Arthur Murray Dance Centers offer a fun comfortable learning environment. Many students have reported weight loss, increased flexibility, enhanced strength, better posture, increased self confidence, lowered blood pressure, increased energy and endurance, and a more positive mood. Some students have been referred by their physicians, or recommended to continue dancing due to the benefits they have experienced.
Arthur Murray Dance Students gain many benefits through becoming better dancers. While developing your dancing skills you should not be surprised if you:
- Get more fun and enjoyment from your social life.
- Enjoy increased self confidence.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Improve your overall health.
- Feel more at ease in social situations.
- Find the exercise and fitness you’ve wanted.
- Make your partner happy.
- Enjoy attending more parties.
- Find your business relationships improving.
- Acquire more grace and poise.
- Overcome shyness.
- Relieve stress.
- Stand out on the dance floor.
- Feel refreshed and relaxed.
- What a great place for couples to learn to dance and learn to enjoy dance.John DeGirolamoFacebook
- It is a wonderful dancing experience. The instructors are very knowledgeable and professional. The lessons are always fun. You will certainly be glad you took lessons from this studio.Mike CorbinFacebook
- WOW, taking dance lessons is such a fun way to reconnect with your loved one while having a blast and burning calories! My husband and I really enjoy our lessons and the special time it gives us away from the every day grind to connect with each other. Plus there is a lot of giggling and poking fun at one other too! Highly recommend for couples looking to have fun!!Tanya CieloFacebook
- My first time at this studio.....visiting from New York City and I was able to get my salsa fix here last night. I was dancing non stop with all the friendly ladies. Five thumbs up!!!Raul MarquezFacebook
- I had never taken dance lessons before and was a little nervous. However, from the moment I walked in the door I was welcomed with open arms! The entire staff has such a great energy about them and their passion for dancing shows! I will never take lessons anywhere else!!!Kim SpencerFacebook
- Michelle Barry and her team at Arthur Murray are as good as it gets! I highly recommend!Kory JohnsonFacebook