Here is an outline list of the precautions we have taken to reopen Safely.
Wash your hands often
- Wash your hands before and after your lesson.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Social Distancing Responsibly
- If you are sick, feeling run down, coughing, etc. Please Stay Home!
- We teach lessons at a safe distance from other lessons.
- No Touch Lessons are available upon request.
- Please bring your own water bottle or cup for water.
- We offer virtual lessons on Zoom from the comfort of your own home.
Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when in studio
- We follow our county guidelines regarding face coverings.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect
- We clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces in between each lesson. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.