Programs We Offer
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule a complimentary introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors.
During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course upon which to continue. To set up your complimentary introductory lesson now fill out our online contact form.
Get Started: the Introductory or Planning Program
The Introductory or Planning Program introduces the student to useful and fun dances and to basic steps required to begin enjoying them. Emphasis is placed on three important points; (1) foot position in basic patterns (2) leading and following (3) timing (how the step fits to the music). We use plenty of variety to keep your learning experience interesting.
Become a Social Dancer: the Associate Bronze Medalist Program
On an Associate Bronze (Medalist) Program we teach freer movement around the floor while expanding variety, technique and footwork building upon the fundamentals of the Introductory or Planning Program. Associate Bronze dancers are introduced to the styling that begins to develop the dances’ characteristics. This dance program is very popular for those who want to get on the social dance floor as quickly as possible.
Command the Dance Floor: the Full Bronze (Medalist) Program
Full Bronze is the level at which students truly can command any social dance floor they set their shoes upon. The styling of this level makes a dancer look and feel comfortable and confident, strengthens their leading or following skills with any partner, allows them to express any music being played in any dance venue.
Be a Star: the Silver (Medalist) Program
Flashy movements make the Silver Level dancer “Shine” on the dance floor. Advanced continuity movement teaches how to glide with flight dramatically across the floor. Technique is imperative at this level and it is common for students at this level to be strongly attracted to competition.
Be the best: the Gold (Medalist) Program
Our Gold standard is for the passionate hobby dancer interested in performances, exhibitions or competitions. Often, it’s intricate patterns can only to be used when both partners are proficient and are generally not used on crowded floors. Choreography, styling, technique and showmanship are necessities in this level. Although there is a lot of devotion required to reach this level, you can be sure you will always be truly regarded as an outstanding dancer.
- What a great place for couples to learn to dance and learn to enjoy dance.John DeGirolamoFacebook
- It is a wonderful dancing experience. The instructors are very knowledgeable and professional. The lessons are always fun. You will certainly be glad you took lessons from this studio.Mike CorbinFacebook
- WOW, taking dance lessons is such a fun way to reconnect with your loved one while having a blast and burning calories! My husband and I really enjoy our lessons and the special time it gives us away from the every day grind to connect with each other. Plus there is a lot of giggling and poking fun at one other too! Highly recommend for couples looking to have fun!!Tanya CieloFacebook
- My first time at this studio.....visiting from New York City and I was able to get my salsa fix here last night. I was dancing non stop with all the friendly ladies. Five thumbs up!!!Raul MarquezFacebook
- I had never taken dance lessons before and was a little nervous. However, from the moment I walked in the door I was welcomed with open arms! The entire staff has such a great energy about them and their passion for dancing shows! I will never take lessons anywhere else!!!Kim SpencerFacebook
- Michelle Barry and her team at Arthur Murray are as good as it gets! I highly recommend!Kory JohnsonFacebook